- Ph.D. in Modern Peninsular Literature with a Certificate in Women’s Studies, May 2009, University of Houston Dissertation: “Manuel Rivas: A Revolution in Contemporary Galician Literature & Beyond” Director: Dr. María Elena Soliño- Study of narrative and film from the feminist perspective in the context of XX and XXI century Spain.
- M.A. in Peninsular Literature, December 2005, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO. Master’s Thesis: “La novela cortesana y su influencia en los episodios interpolados del Quijote” Director: Dr. Ana Montero
- B.A. in Hispanic Studies with a Minor in Sociology, May 2003, University of Texas at Austin
- Translation (Spanish <–> English)
- Editing and Proofreading
- Voice Over Spanish & English
- College Admissions Advising
English → European Spanish
Spanish → American English
|$.10 per word|
English & Spanish
|$.08 per word|
|$150 an hour
+ $50 hour if outside of studio because of editing and sound file compilation.